Pinterest

10 December 2016

PARK! the herald angels scream ...

Wishing youse all a very merry Christmas but frankly I got very Victor Meldrew yesterday after a 3-hour drive from home when I joined the mongol hordes at the shopping mall. Just look at this selfish parking. and here is another one - who ignored the difficulty I had reverse parking into the spot behind him, despite my deliberate provocation of getting as close to his open window as possible,
that guy sat in his car reading with his foot on the brake for 40 minutes while I went and returned from the queue in the post office I just don't believe it or as That's So Pants would say "What is wrong with these people?".

5 comments:

  1. There are a couple of bad parking FB groups who welcome these photos. I think putting you in a shopping centre would inevitably lead to some Victor Meldrew behaviour by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mongol hordes at the shopping mall *nod*... I HATE that! Cars parking across two parking bays drive me nuts.... and people pushing into queues to get to the cashier faster are sooooooo rude :(

    Thanks for the blog reference: That's So Pants :) Love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Season of good will - AND it's opposite. In the parking lots and in the home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not any better trying to get a taxi. My rule is to let 3 little old ladies go in front of me but no more. And I was nearly run flat by two oldies pushing a cart so full of food and presents and fighting with each other that I wasn't game to go for the cab. The four of us left sorted out who was next to go in a mannerly style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope You Had An Ace Christmas.

    ReplyDelete